- The Aqua glue marker from Prym is suitable for securing braids, laces, and zip fasteners before sewing them in place.
- Perfect for needle turn/English paper piecing.
- Two lengths of fabric can also be stuck together in the twinkling of an eye and guided through the machine without folding or trucking.
- There is a cartridge containing yellow-pigmented textile glue inside the glue stick; this yellow colouring is no longer visible, once the glue has dried.
- Washing the fabric dissolves the glue completely, without leaving traces.
Back to Notions and Goodies